FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Debbie Mawson - VERY, VERY BAD - Using my UPS Account!
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2005, 03:47 PM   #3
Milwaukee Reptiles
Yeah I found out (after the fact) that she attempts to resell the iguanas she gets for free... just generally not a good person. I also found out from UPS that they will be sending her a bill for the charges she made, and if she doesn't pay then they get a collection agency and the police involved, and in some cases can even contact banks to get assets repossessed if the amounts start adding up. I'd love to see her face when she gets a $200 bill from UPS (the boxes she was using were HUGE! must have been full size iguanas... I'm sure it went something like "don't worry about the size, i'll pay for it...")... lol

Anyone who thinks they can use my account at my expense is sadly very mistaken.

On a positive note, UPS has been extremely helpful! They explained the whole process, and basically said I should ignore the charge, internal billing will switch it over. Less than 5 minutes on the phone each time. Kudos to UPS customer service! (well, the business billing department anyway)