FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - SCREAMING BLUE BARRED AMBILOBE BREEDER
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 11:10 PM   #1
ScreamersONLY
SCREAMING BLUE BARRED AMBILOBE BREEDER

[IMG][/IMG],[IMG][/IMG],[IMG][/IMG],[IMG][/IMG],[IMG][/IMG],

This guy is unreal.

His sleeping colors are crazy shades of yellows,oranges,blues.

His mating colors start out a yellow bodied blue barred, and always, end up being a yellow bodied red barred ambilobe with alot of green on his head.

Angry colors are what u see above, only these pictures dont do him justice.

He is very friendly! Are you interested in a chameleon that will happily accept your hand in his cage, and take food from your hand? if so, then this guy is for you!

This guy has such a strong grip!

He will happily eat out of a shallow bowl.

Superworms, silkworms, and hornworms are what this guy eats to stay strong!

He drinks out of a dripper every morning around 8-9 amish and every afternoon around 2pmish.

He is used to a mistking, and his cage is kept at a steady 45-55% humidity.

I bought this guy from Nevin at the chameleonhabitat.com. He arrived in perfect condition, only his tongue wasn't shooting as well as it should.

So I decided to take time and hand feed him.

Sure enough, he began to really love my hand!!! lol... he happily and readily takes food from my hand with a quick grab.

Sometimes he will try to use his tongue, but not often. I love hand feeding this guy! It's rewarding to get one of these angry animals to be laid back and recognize your hand as a helper... ya know what i mean?

I am asking 400 dollars plus 50 dollars shipping. Price is firm! This guy cost me 400, and that was a while ago!

I got him when he was just 3-4 months old. He is now just about 17 months old.

I will be attending the White Plains Expo in NY this sunday. If you're interested, I can bring him.