FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Locality fraud
Thread: Locality fraud
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 10:09 PM   #7
cop814
A simple receipt, a contact person , or organization that could verify the claim .
With the aforementioned , the buyer would be able trace the information until the claim is found , or not.
I've come across too many people making claims of locality ,individuals , organization, or zoo stock, without a single proof of what they are advertising.
However I've experience ,individuals that have all proof of locality and lineage at
hand .
It is the seller's responsibility to place an ad to the public ,with absolute proof of what is being sold.
I actually heard conversations at reptile events , people saying " just say the snake is from ( any reputable organization or individual) and you will make a better profit !
Is the same as if I had a car that I claimed to be owned by Elvis Presley , would an individual buy it without proof ? Probably not!
Only a fool would take a strangers word .
I made a purchase from Dr.
Edwin Sanchez a month ago , he provided all documents with the sale. ( Durango Mexican pine) verified !
Chad Lundberg, provided extend lineages, that I verified from a purchase last month as well.
I want to post this so that the public could start demanding proof that can be verified!!