FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Kameron White
Thread: Bad Guy Kameron White
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 10:52 PM   #168
tlmoon
The pictured animals look different to me too. I don't think the normal rules of refunds apply if the seller sent a different animal than was agreed upon. If indeed that is what happened, then that puts a whole different spin on the situation.

It sounds like it's turned into one person's word against the other. While I think Kameron could have presented his side of things more calmly and succinctly, that doesn't mean he's in the wrong and it doesn't make misrepresenting the animal ok.

To the OP, is there any way you could have mistakenly sent the buyer the wrong picture originally?

Whether this is some kind of mix up, or whether someone is lying (I'm really not sure if someone is or not) this situation IS fixable. Clearly there is a trust issue, but there has to be a way to get the iguana shipped back and the money refunded. You guys are both going to have to trust a little bit and work this out. Otherwise, someone is going to end up with both iguana and the money and that is not going to look good to anyone.