FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - whats everyones opinion of the scalless cornsnakes?
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 02:31 AM   #20
Classic Dum's
Quote:
Yes, seriously. If you can't keep them on aspen, cypress mulch or any other fibber material, yes, that's not normal. What exactly don't you comprehend about that?
news paper isnt fiber material?

after 23yrs thank god for you ole wise one! news paper is protien and calcium just like bones. Ive been misslead my whole life to believe it was fiber, no wonder i failed the first grade, uve saved me from a life of dimwhitted shame lmao, yoiur me hero!

LMAO nnow how many refeernaces woulod you like to understand that poaper/news paper is INFACT a fibger material, aspen and cypress mulch are wood and paper comes from wood also
look i dont know if i dated you or what the deal is but ive noticed over the years you always got something negative ti say in threads thaqt involve me

look i know spring grove(were i graduated from) and hanover are like 5 miles away, but seriously they did let you go to school long enough to learn paper comes from wood fiber, didnt they? especially with stink town(ph gladfelter) 5 miles down the road