FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Hypo flame breeding
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 09:19 PM   #1
Ace of Snakes
Hypo flame breeding

Well guys, right now they are seperated since the get fed tomorrow. She just shed yesterday so I wrote the date down. I have noticed that she has gained weight in girth for sure but no ovulation yet. My male is still very interested in her and I have caught him locked (confirmed) a few times now and not just courting. He does court a ton though before she finally gives in. I have noticed a few things as well. Lots of water being drank but I don't think I have seen the big drink yet. Hardly any poops at all. In fact, I have to clean the cage more from the sperm everywhere then poop. It is like she is using every bit or food she can. I have not noticed her hanging on the heat more then the cool end and she is moving the entire time since he is constantly courting her. The one good thing is he knows which side to do. lol So with that said, I am trying guys. I really am trying and I would love to see boa goo. I pulled the male today and he will go back in in three days after his meal. I can tell you his attitude has totally change to mean. lol Man... I am trying guys. So with out further a due, here she is.