FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 06:19 PM   #624
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
I should probably just let this go, but I do not understand your meaning

I believe Ty fulfilled his obligations with the other winners.
Michelle, in "hindsight" do you wish you had sent Ty your shipping address, and received an albino tegu from a different breeder, or are you happy that you held firm that he owed you $3000 or an albino he hatched at his facility, and now you have nothing?

Those are silly questions.
Ty should be the one questioned.
Try
Ty did you ever follow through and send michelle one of your albino t+ tegus that you produced or her money ????

But to respond Casey
You are right Ty did send the other 3 people t+ purple albinos. Why did he not send me one too?????

The raffle was for a tegu ty produced. I was willing to comcider the one he claimed he was going to get from a friend BUT when I asked for the persons info and pics he flat out refused and I'm sorry if it's wrong that I care where my animals come from and you may not. He did ask for my shipping info that is when I asked him for the other persons info. He couldn't even provide me a pic of what he claimed he was going to send. So ahould I have just been ok with getting whatever he chose to send without seeing it first???? That's pretty shady.
Already posted in here on his post he admitted he couldn't even get the albinos from his friend anyway and that is why he sent the others the t+ albinos.
So Casey that point is moot.

The terms were clear
An albino (and unspecified) to ne produced by him
To be delivered in July
And if he didn't produce any he said 3,000 out of his own pocket.

I didn't enter the raffle for Joe shmos tegu and ty told me!!! not even asked me if it were ok that he is changing the terms of the raffle.

He couldn't get the albinos from a friend and yes I do believe I should have gotten an albino he produced like the others or the money he promised.
BUT instead he had a "feeling" and decided to completely stiff me out of a prize.
Attached Images