FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - **Need superworm vendor that will ship tonight for Fri delivery**
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 06:26 PM   #12
DragonCharm
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookreptiles
you might try http://www.armstrongcricket.com/super.htm. they are located in georgia but they ship any day of the week and they do overnight delivery and also deliver on saturdays (if that is an option for you).
Just got home and with them on EST it's probably too late, many shipping depots are only taking packages until 6:30-7 EST.

I had a few probs with ACR so I won't be ordering from them, nothing major just was a hassle a few times.

Probably too late at this point to get something together now, especially considering I have to go to work soon. Going to pick up some wax worms and maybe supers if they have them at *shudder* Petsmart to get me through the weekend. Armstrong is tempting with the Sat delivery option but I imagine it's $12.50 or so like it says on my airbills so I think I'm just going to suffer through with what I can get locally. Luckily I only have 9 adult dragons at this point, if I had a ton of babies on hand I couldn't suffer through local pet store prices on crix and would have to swallow the Sat delivery charge. Thanks anyway guys.