FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - NERD supports Voids and plays with them
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2005, 04:56 PM   #92
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary O
As you seen man Jim O got upset at me for questioning his 5 foot will kill you thing. But he did not read the whole post. But in this very thread he belittled the origanal poster.

It is the way some are man. I wish it were different.

But I agree Dave said he was sorry and more then once. But still getting slammed about his age. he is a memebr of my site TRR and I will say that he is a great member and very polite.
Actually, this was the sequence Gary
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycorn
Okay, I WAS WRONG on NERD supporting voids and saying they do so, I truely sorry to KAra and Kevin. Yes I should have contacted them first, as we all know being up late at night does help us make good choices. I am also sorry for aounding cocky as someone has mentioned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Dragons
Now that my young friend, is showing some maturity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Yes it is. I am almost tempted to give him postive rep points for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycorn
I will admit to making mistakes, trust me we all make them and I have made plenty.
Quote:
Yes we all have. Actually there is a quote from someone here and I cannot remember who said it but it has stuck with me since I read it the first time. It goes something like "an error is not a mistake unless you don't learn from it". Quite apt IMO
I think I pretty well let him off the hook. And actually, I made the fourth post in this thread (David made the first two so it was only the second response), asking him for context for the photos.
Quote:
David,

Do you want to give us some context on these photos?
And I drew no conclusions until he admitted he had no context. And that, my dear friend, was the issue with the post. So to say that he was criticized for the content before questions were asked is perhaps an overstatement, unless you consider stealing copyrighted material, something to which he admitted, OK. I do not. My guess is that you would not like your material used without permission.

As for the "buddy system" yes it works if it is used. Proper handing of hots works well if it is used also. I know many people who live alone and who keep large constrictors and do not use it. My original point was that the way these animals were handled is NOT the only problem. Someone carrying a large burm around their neck at ANY time, whether at a show or at home is plain stupid IMNSHO. That was my point.