FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Do NOT do sell to Shane Risely!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 05:26 PM   #63
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cencalreptiles View Post
Hey everybody I know there is lots of bad things being said on this thread I am Shane Risley and I’ve seen these posts before I just am kinda a person that doesn’t want to battle back and forth over a website I’m a good guy I’m a family man that just loves animals and I felt I was wronged in a transaction and I acted on it in anger but I will say everything I said was true I know I posted it in the wrong place and whatever else I did wrong I apologize and I also apologize to the person that sold me the animals your right I should have read closer to your terms and I apologize for bashing your business I’m sure you have tons of happy customers and people that recommend you for business. I’m a small time breeder and keeper it’s just me and my fiancé and if you guys chose not to do any business with us we have no hard feelings it’s your right to chose who you do business with.tha k you all for your time and I apologize for any inconvenience I may have cause anyone and if anybody wants to talk with me more about anything please feel free to call or text me
You cannot have 2 accounts. You should go back to your original account. I'm sure this one will be banned soon anyway.