FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Naturalist Guy, Kenneth Barnett
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 02:09 AM   #7
NaturalistGuy
Dear Charles Koutris,

I have never killed or abused an animal IN MY LIFE. Any allegation of that is shear nonsense. I made a joke in the response to her, cause she WOULD'NT stop, that I was going to do what the STATE mandates- euthanasia by head chopping or freezing. Many MANY LATINS here eat the iguanas, and they're death is short of barbaric. Many are frozen to death as euthanasia by pest companies. I am collecting a FEW (a few, as in maybe 3/4 a week) and providing them only to well vetted facilities. Really, that's it. FERAL, ALIEN, INVASIVE lizards- that the STATE is killing to get them OUT of the ecosystem. I have devoted my life to educating about wildlife and their care. I have wildlife biology degree, and over 30 years in education and environmental conservation (17 years with the State of NY). I run a two nature blogs. One on FB and one at the domain Naturalistguy.com. To harass me- both on FAUNA, and then privately on my email account, really DID MAKE ME LOSE IT. But it was PRIVATE EMAIL. I hope some of us can at least understand, that this is really sill stuff. To attack ME? For removing invasive animals and trying to get them into homes before death. That is WHAT I am doing. My moral call. My judgement. Very respectfully, Kenneth E. Barnett (NG).