FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Customer Service?
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 09:03 AM   #9
Kingetula
IMO what the breeder did was wrong.

A website is IMO a breeders price tag. There is no other way for them to advertise their price to most the general public. The only other way to find out how much something they are offering is for the breeder to put (Call for current prices). When ever I read CFCP I go to the next breeder. Of course a breeder can put (Estimated) but that doesn't sit right with me either.

It's not your fault, he should of told you from the start, I believe all my snakes are spoken for but if I have any extras or whatever you will be next in line. (This is where he or she adds the prices have changed) If not he or she needs to honor the prices he is offering on his website. It's not your fault he or she is lazy. I don't care how busy a breeder is, this is his or her business and you should always find that extra 5 minutes to change your website to the correct pricing.

I've gone to LOWES, BEST BUY and a few other places where they didn't have the correct prices listed and without argument I pointed it out and they honored the advertised price. (Of course they took the 2 minutes and changed the price like this breeder should do)

Nothing can be done IMO to force him to honor his prices he had listed but I would stay away. I just expect people to do the right thing as I would do and do. I don't rip people off, I stand behind my business deals and I try to make sure all my transactions go smoothly with great communication. If I am wrong I admit it and do the right thing. I ask the same from the person I am doing business with.

Do the right thing and people will come back to see you. Give them the thought you are shady and they wont. Always do the right thing! The breeder should honor the prices he has posted and change it after you if he wants.

I went to the gas station the other day, they were changing the board (Raising the price) but still honored the cheaper price till they were done changing the board. (I got gas just in time) The breeder should honor his posted prices!

Now if he doesn't have any snakes then... If he does and says he doesn't just so he doesn't have to honor his prices is just wrong but you probably can't prove it but in that case stay away!