FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response
Thread: Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 07:17 PM   #337
Skiploder
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
Judy,

Let me clue you into something. You run an Internet message board. In the grand scheme of life, it means exactly zero. Please don't delude yourself into thinking that it is anything more than what it is. You aren't curing cancer over there.

Once again, life happens. You and some of your denizens seem to have their underpants all in a wad because Adam didn't confide in you or treat your relationship with him as anything more than what it was, the staff of an Internet message board that he frequented.

Apparently I wasn't clear enough when I said that from the start I have made it clear that I disagree with how Adam handled this and hope that when he has the means, he will make things right. But if you think I am going to lump him in with the filth that I have taken to task over the years, people who have sold sick animals, shipped empty boxes, etc, then you are out of your mind.

Hope this helps.

Jamie
C'mon Jamie, you really think Judy's comments are born out of bitterness towards Mr. Customer Service? Even during his brief little tap dance atop the ball python world, Mr. Wysocki was just another dude who was able to get two snakes to bang each other.

On the pro-am list of ass-hats, the crook who screws someone out of $5K runs off with the MVP title. All of the one off small-frys who sell the missexed snake, crib pics, sell the mite-infested animal or ship an empty box are but rank amateurs to the dick who stiffs a dude for $5K for several years.

There was a person I bought cages off of for years who I thought was a great guy. Never did me wrong. He got over his head, fell behind on his orders and screwed a bunch of people. Even though he never did me that way, he fisted a couple of people hard. I kept my mouth shut when they came forward here and elsewhere. It would have been classless to try to explain how somehow his behavior was justified. Whatever Wysocki or anyone else is going through in their personal life does not excuse them screwing people over.

This isn't about you and it isn't about how you feel about Adam. It's about how he handled business at the end of his ball pimpin' career. His business character is not defined by how he handled people when the chips were falling his way and when he was the darling of the morph world, his business character has been defined by the people who have been coming forward over the last six months with their bad guy stories.

Let me take that back - if you followed this thread, this little episode of ass-hattery goes back to when he poppin' in on all the boards like everyone's favorite uncle and giving people the warm fuzzy.

It's obvious you're a pretty smart guy. Makes me wonder why the heck you'd be popping up from board to board making runs on people who are holding Wysocki accountable for the crap he's pulling.

Let it go. If he doesn't care or have the balls to either deal with this or come here and carry his own water, it ain't worth your time to shoulder his load.