FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Terri Sommella Fire and Ice Dragons -- Nightmare
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2004, 03:02 PM   #99
CheriS
Brett,

I did not produce that little guy, he came from Matt @ mystical-dragons.com. I was showing him as an example from that same FlameXBlood line, but crossed into a really hardy large line. Not considered a hold back, the same price or less and also with a breeder that takes the time to make sure they are ready for change in homes so they do not stress. He came out of the box fired up and always is, ready to eat and never missed a meal. Never been a moments problem or concern. He's hearty like bearded dragons should be, no these sickly, failure to thrive babies.

It's not just the breeding, its the care/ time they receive those first few months from the breeder. To me that makes or breaks the dragon... no matter what color, phase or price on them. If you lack that, your off to a rough start that may never improve.

The boy pictured above is a grandson of Chris Allen's dragon "Flame" that the line was named for, out of his son Foster. I followed his parents since they were hatchlings and waited to get one of the babies from the first clutch... for 2 years!

You can find these beautiful, healthy and well cared for babies online for between $100- $200... and they are not called holdbacks, just quality dragons.