FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Snakes at Sunset (Miami)
Thread: Bad Guy Snakes at Sunset (Miami)
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 02:34 PM   #5
Snakesatsunset
First off, you were told that the snake just arrived and was going to be treated. I specifically remember you asking me, even though I do not know your name. You asked on the way out. Second that is why he was alone and seperate from the rest of the for sale in the store. Yet you knew this cause you were told the above, and you still have a type of vendetta against us? I do not see why. Snakes come and go DAILY, we sometimes get perfect mite-free , healthy, captive snakes that are mite infested imports and were sold to us as cb great animals, but are not. We cannot help that, but to treat the animal, and fix it up. I cannot put that animal in the back with thousands of perfecctly fine ones. That was the best choice considdering its location, and proximity to others.
Please show me a pic of the emaciated burm, the "crammed" cages, and anything you claim to see. Cause it is funny when we have one snake per display enclosure, and max 2-3 baby beardeds? Was the 20 long with 4 banded baby uromastyx "crammed" ?
Because your accusations are 100% false and you know it. Simple as that.
You even went OUT OF YOUR WAY to say we are selling it as is, that is why it is cheap? The only words out of your mouth were, the green tree python has mites, and we responded with , yes we know, he is being treated. You never said a word as you said that while leaving, and that is that. Please do not LIE and post correct facts.

You use provent a mite/black night on chondros and you signed their death warrant.