FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry Mike Qiang (big apple)
Thread: Inquiry Mike Qiang (big apple)
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 07:24 PM   #129
Zombie's Morphs
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Warning: Please cease telling other members here to "shut up" before I have to show YOU what it means to be forced to shut up.

Furthermore, if "big apple"'s REAL FULL NAME is NOT what is shown in his profile here, then as far as I am concerned this person is trying to obscure his true identify in violation of the rules here. As such I would like to see that PM if and when it is forwarded, as PROOF of true identity.

Secondly, it is my policy on this site, and opinion, that anyone using a false name and/or location info during registration or while advertising animals is doing so in an implied attempt to defraud the membership. While that may or may not be true, that is the stance I am taking in an effort to try to reduce the effects of scammers utilizing this site for their own nefarious designs. I do apologize for any collateral damage that this may cause, but I have set up the rules of registration for that specific reason, and I intend to stand by that as policy.

So with the above in mind, it is my PERSONAL opinion that no one has to feel obligated towards any promises they have made towards such persons, as their membership here is actually fraudulent by the above mentioned definition, and any contact with them should be treated as such.