FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Elisa Cox, Mike Cox, Mike Williams, UPDATE
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2006, 10:35 PM   #6
PAULSCHUMANN
Do any of these scammers ever get punished for their actions??? I can't remember ever seeing where some one has been arrested for stealing thousands of dollars from some one as long as it has to do with a reptile purchase via the internet.

Since I have been taking notes, I have come to the conclusion that it is "ILLEGAL" to steal thousands of dollars from a little old lady walking down the street, however it is perfectly "LEGAL" to steal thousands of dollars from someone as long as it is done online in dealings with reptiles.

These people aren't even inteligent scammers. Like the old saying goes "if you're gonna be a dumbass, at least be good at it" I mean how hard is it to buy a ton of imported balls for 5$ a whack, treat them, feed them, let them shed, and then offer them as double het for a sucker with money for 2,000$ each...These retards can't even do that right, I mean at least send the fake het the next day so the poor schmuck doesn't find out until a year or two later when it finally breeds. But noooo, these two twits send the animals weeks or even months later that are half dead and stinking of a scam, so the poor bastard that just dumped a months salary instantly realizes some one forgot to send a jar of vaseline.

Hey cox...why don't you man up, call these people and just say, "SUCKAAA" then hang up on them so they can at least have some closure, and realize there is no hope for getting their money back. I would tell them myself...but, I wasn't the one who F&*^@ them. What???? you're not afraid of being arrested are you?...read the rest of these BOI posts, I hope I don't lose my morals or forget my ethics some day because I could make a killing at this side of the business.

Why even bother changing your phone number or your name...you could make this so easy, just tell the customer he just got scammed and you're not going to give him a dime of his money back, then he will threaten to get a lawyer (but the lawers always laugh and say "good luck" unless you're giving them lots of money), then after that poor sucker hangs up on you he'll come here to call you a loser and tell his story, blah, blah, blahhh and business is slow for a couple weeks until the post about how much you suck falls into the background, then you get another clueless customer and the whole process repeats itself, over, and over, and over, and over.

Although, it would be nice to form a club, somewhat of an "ASS KICKING BRIGADE" where herpers and hobbyists around the nation recruit that one realy big nasty dangerous friend of theirs (you know who I'm talking about, we all have one) to kick in the doors of this scum and put a real hurtin on em.

Members of this new organization would search the forums for scammers in their area, when a scam artist is located we tell these "scary buddies" whatever it takes to send them through that front door in a blind rage ready to inflict pain.

hell...lets get it goin, who's been scammed by someone in North Dakota? I got a buddy on his way to prison that just doesn't care anymore, and he has waayyy too much time on his hands. I would probably pay double the amount I was scammed by another one of these a-holes just to see him in so much pain and fear he'd pee his pants.