FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Elisa Cox, Mike Cox, Mike Williams, UPDATE
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 09:12 AM   #7
juggalo

I have to say I agree 100%
I very rarely post on the BOI the few times I have it was to report a great transaction,but I do stop in everyday to read what is going on out there.
I have been fortunate enough to have made a few great online deals and now I have a select couple of sellers that I will be buying from anytime I may need something.

When ever I read stories like this it really pisses me off good people put their trust in someone and get screwed then they do what they think is right and try to help another trusting soul out by posting here and the post is on page one for a week or so then fades into the forgotten realm not to be seen again till someone else gets screwed and then it comes back to the top or the thread gets so cluttered with arguing between members or someone trying to weasel in and sell there products that you can't stand to read the last 17 pages of the thread so you never do find out what the result of the transaction was.

I think this site was created to be a valueable tool to help all of us avoid being screwed over, and if you can wade through all the B.S. still can be.
As for the legal recourse I also agree who really can or wants to through a $2500 retainer at a lawyer who says it's a long shot but I will take your money.

Branon May thanks for this post and I will make it a point if I ever see these people's names on something I want to purchase I will steer clear of it no matter how much I want it.

Paul Alexander Thank you for stepping up and saying what I have wanted to for awhile

thanks again to both of you.~~~~Sam Bearden

P.S.
Quote:
"scary buddies"
In our area I am that guy