FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - The REAL TERRY WALTERS..QUITE DISGUSTING!!
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 11:16 PM   #8
terry walter
an apology to all who read justins post

I have to say, I'm sorry, that any of you read that private email. It was intended to call out a sniveling coward. Instead he did what most like him do. try to find people to stand behind him. because cowards never stand alone. it was never my intention to expose anyone else to that content. justin mitcham was the only intended reader. I don't air my personal business here. this is a place to exchange business information. not a forum for personal issues. the grievance between myself and justin mitcham is private. he is a sad, unhappy person who derives pleasure from emailing me whenever the mood strikes him. and no, I won't put his emails on this forum.

-handle your business justin- don't bother the rest of the community with your cowardly ways. I gave you all the reason any respectable man needs. its time for you to stand up or go away.

again, I'm sorry to those who read that private email. I won't respond to justin here again or in email. so, this won't be repeated.

peace,
Terry