FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Roy (lena_whttkr@yahoo.com)---- Bad buyer (Beware)
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 07:42 PM   #23
Jbreddawg
Shmuck ? Yea probably I just dont see how after he explained it here that the guy can have a beef. I mean, he told him everything up front. If it sent up any red flags , the guy buying should have just left. He had that option. I don't think he misrepresented the animal . Maybe he did , but regardless , the guy knew he was getting a rescue , knew "buy the sellers own admission " he didn't know anything about lizards , AND had a chance to check it over in person ,thus making his own evaluation of it's condition. He just thought he was getting a better deal then what he got.
Have you ever bought something and later decided , damn ! that was pretty stupid of me ! this things a piece of #$% And was pissed ? I know I have. For 30 bucks, knowing what I was told , I personally would have just chalked it up to experiance.
At the most , if the guy contacted me and was unhappy , I would have tried to settle for half and let him keep the animal , if that didnt work, maybe a full refund . But for the buyer to now start wanting extras for waisting his time , now thats just getting stupid cause he's pissed. If you dont want to waste your time then dont go . Like fluffing up a lawsuit .

I have driven hours to look at cars that were in "great" condition only to get there and see a pos . I dont tell them they now owe me for driving there ! I make a decision and either buy or not.
Just my opinion on the way I see it . Jerry