FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Jeffery Lockman/John Pennington
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 03:42 AM   #121
WebSlave
Sigh....... Calling for the cleanup crew! Mess on aisle six! He's going to get a lawyer to cattle prod me along to do it....

Quote:
On 1/6/2016 8:39 PM, cybernuclear @ FaunaClassifieds wrote:
> The following message was sent to you via the FaunaClassifieds Contact Us form by cybernuclear ( mailtoenningtonjr@grizzlies.adams.edu ).
>
> --------------------------------
>
> I sent an email once and received no response. I contacted an attorney and was told to make one more attempt before taking action for slander. I would like a post on BOI removed which is a personal attack that can hurt me professionally. It's titled under my name.
>
>
> Referring Page: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...451007&page=12
> IP Address: 173.80.116.58
> User Name: cybernuclear
> User ID: 100594
> Email: penningtonjr@grizzlies.adams.edu
>
And yes, for the record, there was an earlier email from him. I chose to ignore it, which I do MANY more times than not.

Quote:
On 11/9/2015 7:01 AM, cybernuclear @ FaunaClassifieds wrote:
> The following message was sent to you via the FaunaClassifieds Contact Us form by cybernuclear ( mailtoenningtonjr@grizzlies.adams.edu ).
>
>
> Could you please remove the fraudulent post made about me by STUTENNYSON on 12-27-2013?
>
> He was paid in full for a hognose and then wanted me to send additional payments to cover the paypal fee he was charged. Paypal said it is the sellers responsibility to cover the fee and not mine. It took a while to finally get a full refund from him. Other sites have removed his negative posts. I could have easily posted about him or responded which does nothing but create a long argument which people love to keep going. I would greatly appreciate it if you would remove it. Thanks.
>
>
> Referring Page: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/
> IP Address: 173.80.125.156
> User Name: cybernuclear
> User ID: 100594
> Email: penningtonjr@grizzlies.adams.edu
>
So you KNEW this was going to happen but YOU decided to post anyway to resurrect this old thread? Think that was wise? YOU have caused this thread to get hit by all the search engines again. Is that what you really wanted?