FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Mike Matson (Mikes Phat Frogs)
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2016, 06:01 PM   #41
jrsexotics
Talking

I will address Mr. Bumps claims on here. I will not argue back and forth with members that are not involved in the transaction.

*Frogs were overheated during transit which resulted in a loss of some of the animals. One other box experienced the same that went to a large reptile company. There animals were replaced in the following few weeks as it was only peppermints and greens.
*40 degree temp change between day and night from Fullerton,CA to Butler,PA.
**** fedex did not keep the boxes in a cool area while traveling to be shipped out of California.
*Mr. Bump lost a few animals upon arrival and proceeded to for a few following days.
*He was told they would be replaced. Not only the DOA but the Entire box of 20 frogs for the inconvenience of the DOA.
*I have produced plenty of peppermints in the last two months for replacements but have not produced pure lime green albinos.
*Last check in from MR bump was the end of April (SEE attached below) when he was made aware that peppermints were only out of the water.
* I have not had any messages from mr bump since
*May 22nd he opened a PayPal claim for a refund on all of the animals minus shipping. (Total box loss was 9 out of 20) so, keeping 11 frogs for free seems reasonable to him.
* I was not aware of the PayPal claim until 2-3 days ago.

* Mr. Bump also claims that all of the peppermints have browned out. I have seen pictures of 2 animals. Which I assume is the 2 darkest appearing peppermints and still a solid green color. He has not posted a group photo like I have asked the last few days.
* Peppermints are a solid green pacman frog. Shades from a dark olive to almost a green color with blue highlights. This is my line that I created.
*Brown out means the frog coloration goes from green to brown. This is common with another breeders line of green pacman frogs.

A pic showing an example of brown out is attached below

Mr Bump has made a PayPal claim for a full refund. I do not mind refunding for the 9 DOA animals. I offered a full box replacement of animals for the inconvenience put on him for 9 DOA frogs when both colors are available for shipping. It was not his fault nor mine that they arrived DOA. We have to rely on a 3rd party to transport fragile animals for us.

If Mr Bump is willing to accept lime green albino mix pacman frogs in replacement for the others. I will send 24 frogs out on the 8th. Following arrival the current PayPal claim being cancelled.

Otherwise, this matter is left up to PayPal and they will decide the outcome.