FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Gregory Bowman aka thedietcokeguy Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2003, 10:46 PM   #4
Thedietcokeguy
Neil;

I appreciate your coming forward to include more apparent fraud. Keep it up as this will be admissable in the civil case against you and potential fraud case.

Mind you, your spurious allegations against me are unfounded and motivated only by you being apparently in the same "pit" with Mr. Markevich; namely, in my opinion, disreputable snake dealers who do not care about any living creature unless it is making money for you. I certainly encourage you to continue your comments for the record. It will only show to people your intent.

I will not turn over all your emails, the vet reports, photos, previous private investigation reports, insurance investigation reports, or affidavits proving your allegations are knowingly false. I will leave that to discovery and deposition.

After a judgment is entered, I will be more than glad to post it here for all to see. Mind you, I spent a month trying to resolve this without success. You told me to shove off and I was lucky you even replied to my email; and YES the snake was so ill, there is no way I will be responsible for shipping a dieing snake back to Florida knowing it would surely die in transit or tossed in the dumpster behind your pit.

JURY: Q; who here would ship a snake that was seriously ill, pouring brown fluid from its mouth upon arrival.

I ASK ANYONE READING THIS TO ASK YOURSELF: would you ship a snake back knowing it was sick and may die?

Please feel free to comment here so at least YOU are on record as to your care and concern for animals.

Neil, maybe you don't care about the life of an animal and apparently only care about money, but I cannot be part of the willful cruelty you suggested. Actually, there are laws prohibiting it.

ONE question, Neil; who in their right mind would ship a snake that just ate a rabbit and how did I cause you duress in forcing you to ship it? PROOF? logic? If you allege I am a liar; show us all here where I forced you to ship a just fed snake. WHO would ship a snake under duress? Did I fly to Florida and put a gun to your head?

I certainly didn't say anything to the effect and only after the complaint did you comment you should not have shipped it. Also you included you don't guarantee live delivery. WHO IN THIS BUSINESS does this?

Q: Who here doesnt at least guarantee live delivery with a 10 lb burmese python? IF NOT; why would you even consider shipping it? I believe this is NEIL GUBITZ admission of criminal animal cruelty. THANKS NEIL......

This shows nothing but the fact you are more concerned with money than the health of a snake.

The cost of treating the snake is documented, the costs associated are documented. Additionally, the libelous statements you make here just bury yourself in your own "PIT" iful existance. How ignoble, to ship a snake knowingly when it could suffer or die; YOU CLEARLY ADMIT THAT MUCH.

WHO SHIPS A SNAKE KNOWING IT MAY BE DANGEROUS GIVEN ITS JUST EATEN?

IS THIS CORRECT?

NEIL GUBITZ: FORCED TO SHIP A SNAKE UNDER DURESS!
NEIL GUBITZ; VICTIM
NEIL GUBITZ: WILL NOT GUARANTEE LIVE DELIVERY

Neil, who wants a dead snake but a soup maker?

From Neil Gubitz website showing he continues to advertise light phase burmese:

Subj: Neil Gubitz ad; 1/23/03 light phase burm.

Date: 1/23/03 10:11:01 AM Pacific Standard Time
To: THEDIETCOKEGUY

298 LIGHT-PHASE BURMESE PYTHON! 0.1, cb02, This girl is a light-phase burm.... she has deep gold in the middle of her dark-brown saddles, surrounded by yellow! She's simply gorgeous! She is sucking down regular-sized mice like candy with never a problem of any kind! She's fat and healthy! - $119 SHIPPED!
http://www.printroom.com/_vti_bin/Vi...359&courtesy=1

More proof NEIL GUBITZ has other snakes with disease but still has it on all the boards for sale;

1.0, cb97, BIG BAD BLOOD! (MALAYSIAN) 5+' LONG! HUGE! *PIC*

Tampa Bay, Florida

Posted by Neil Gubitz - The Snake Pit (Contact Me!) on January 29, 2003 at 16:19:22

This is one bad Blood! He's HUGE! He is ALL of 5+ feet long and about 6" wide! He is sucking down jumbo rats every week with no problems! He had a mild case of URI, which we have taken care of! He is back to his normal cranky self! He is all set to meet the ladies!

He is being sold for....
ONLY $179 SHIPPED!

I ship UPS Next Day Air!
Delta Dash is also available!

PAYPAL and POSTAL MO's (sent Next Day Air)
are the ONLY forms of payment I accept!
It protects us BOTH!

E-mail me ANY questions!

Thanks for your time! ....Neil

Click on the link below for my ENTIRE PICTURED-PRICELIST!.... Enjoy!!

http://www.TampaSnakePit.com

You will find Neil was selling this snake from November to present and had ads both on Fauna and on Kingsnake.

NOTE; "
He had a mild case of URI, which we have taken care of! He is back to his normal cranky self!"

Please refer to kingsnake or fauna classifieds under "for sale" pythons.

Also Neils website has changed; he changed his policies after my purchase. It has been saved to hard copy for evidence as has his ads and all the correspondence.

Let the experts come forward and comment on your actions, Neil, then we can see what your true motivations are. Who sees a problem with Neil?

Neil keep it up; this is good stuff.

THANKS BUDDY!

Gregory Bowman
Pangea

"We don't ship snakes under duress no matter the price"