FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - High End Herps (Inquiry)
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 09:26 AM   #503
fuscusking13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith

I believe that he did a pretty good job of manipulating his small handful of defenders to post on his behalf to avoid doing it himself.
I can not speak for others as I am only one person and do not know any other people who have dealt with HEH on a personal level, but I can speak for myself in the fact that Dave never once asked me to defend him. In all honesty quite the opposite. He told me to not waste my time here and he is sorry for things that were said to me ect. I feel there is no need for an apology, as I am an adult and can take even more than I dish out due to my general respect for people, difference in opinion or otherwise. I agree with some here and disagree with others, but all in all as I said my experiance was pleasent with no complaints. I personally dont like digs on the south either, as I am from Louisiana, but people, you have to have a sense of humor!!!!! I dont know how one could get thru life without it, I know I couldnt. These were made in a joking way, not derogatory at all. Anyway as to people who think all of Daves defenders are his alter egos and such, once again I cant speak for others, but one of the mods showed my ip address from CT and Jen (Ravensmama) has told you as well that I am me in what little bit of glory I have to offer. So believe what you will, get all the facts ect and make your own informed decisions, all the positive or negative comments, stories, digs, whatever, in the world should not make up your mind for you, just help and guide you along your way to an informed decision, which is what the BOI is all about...information and guidance. It is a great tool that for the most part is respectable in its purpose, just not always in its tactics, but that is my opinion, for what it is worth. Good luck to all, and as always I welcome anyone to contact me if need be, email prefered.

Dan M.
fuscusking@yahoo.com
dr.p_setofsixes@yahoo.com