FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Mostly hot and muggy with widely scattered yellow flies.
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 08:10 PM   #3
WebSlave
Well, who would ever have thought such a cheap device would provide so much fun, entertainment, and satisfaction?

https://www.lowes.com/pd/BLACK-FLAG-...per/1000687658

Just bought one today on a whim while Connie and I were in Lowe's, so later this evening when we were going to take a walk around, and feeling pretty apprehensive about the yellow flies, I put the two AA batteries in it figuring maybe it would kill one or two yellow flies. Well, let me tell you, it killed a LOT of them as they were flying around us. I was just swinging it randomly over our heads while holding down the button, and frequently heard the satisfying ZZZAPP! as a yellow fly contacted the electrified grid. Connie wanted to try her hand at it, and she was zapping them right and left as they came in trying to sink their teeth into us. Honestly, never seen that kind of "killer" look on her face before, as she was thoroughly enjoying the carnage.

I think I'm going to have to buy a few more of these bad boys. They proved to be quite a bit more effective than I had expected them to be. Especially for only $9.00.

Now if I can just figure out how to make one in the shape of full body armor.....
Attached Images