FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Chris Davis
Thread: Info Chris Davis
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 09:05 PM   #6
Turtle 77541
Chris rote;"I decided I want to see an ID, I want to see a face with that name, Mr. Jason Williamson. Especially after he wrote in one of his messages, that he does not wish any harm to "your family". Maybe its perfectly innocent talk, but seeing as to how I know nothing of this man, I just feel like I should have a right to know who he is."

Chris, post that in context. Post the screenshot if you want. You know very well that I have dreaded posting this to BOI and I have tried over and over to resolve things without having to resort to this. I really don't have the time to follow this thread and reply all day and night! I said I want to resolve this without resorting to posting it on the BOI because I wish no harm to you or your family because they are the one's who would suffer financially (whatever loss that would be for having a harder time making turtle sales) because of YOUR behavior. If it was just YOU who would suffer from having your reputation further lowered I wouldn't have cared as much. With this new demand to send you my ID I came to realize that I cannot deal with a person who just keeps trying to change/negotiate/haggle terms of a 3 year old agreement. You've tried to change the terms more than once and have FULLY taken advantage of the leverage you had from receiving everything up front in 2015 and having me wait on you.