FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - !!! ATTN: Veasna Muth STOLE $450.00 FROM ME! AVOID AT ALL COSTS, SCAM ARTIST !!!
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2004, 08:45 AM   #37
Philly
Quote:
Originally posted by TopShelfExotics
You obviously jumped the gun on this one, you dont even know if it was cashed yet a few days ago you posted this guy ripped you off?

Something may have possibly come up, it happens. Unfortunatley not every sale is effortless and lightening fast. If he indeed "ripped you off" you STILL posted about this WAY too soon. You still have absolutley NO IDEA what is going on. A simple post concerning lousy communication would have sufficed, and could have been easily added to in the future if further developments occured....

I can guarantee alot of breeders and dealers have read this, and your quick move to completley sdestroy this individuals name. I'd be willing to bet you now have basically "blacklisted" yourself from doing business with many of these people for simple fear that you may flip out an inappropriatley flame them on a open inquiry forum. I sure as hell wouldnt knowingly take an order from you, if for some reason I got hit by a bus or broke down in the middle of the desert I sure as hell would not want to come back a few days later to see my company being trashed here....

Good luck, Hopefully everything works out for you...

try exercising a bit of patience in the future, and doing your homework (ie. checking status of check, ect.) before posting somethingl ike this.
A money order represents cash and a USPS money order can take up to 60 days for them to determine if it was cashed or not. You have to fill out a form at the post office AND pay to have the search done. As far as I'm concerned, a man with two jobs has already cashed the money order I sent him. As far as car crashes, hit by a bus, being on Venom ER, etc., get real! Statistically speaking, the odds of something like that happening during the course of a transaction is extremely low. You can give people as much time as you'd like, I won't.

With respect to "blacklisting" myself. I hope I do "blacklist" myself from people that have unacceptable business practices. They are the only ones that would not want to do business with me out of fear of me coming here and shining light on their horrible business etiquette. I've never screwed over anyone in this industry and I easily spend 4 to 5 digits on high end ball python morphs in my collection. I send my paments out fast (priority/overnight/wire/etc) and stand behind what I say.

You fail to remember what happened here. I sent him money at once and in the easiest form short of sending cash money in the mail. He has not attempted to contact me at all even though he said he was going to ship and provide a tracking number on a specific date. This date came and went and I've tried to contact him constantly. If he has a valid excuse then he'll have a chance to defend himself and provide ample proof. With that said, I Guess I'm on your "blacklist" too, eh?

Here are some excellent guys that I've done business with and I feel they deserve to be mentioned here. These are solid A+ guys that know how to handle business correctly: ASF Reptiles, BoaRepublic, Dream Breeder, OzzyBoids, Ball Boutique, Mark's Herps, T&M Reptiles, Phil Buscher and others.