FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Heavy parasite load found in ball python from Ed Clark
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 01:53 PM   #69
tim8dena
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Tim,

It's not about getting anything, you have tangented off here.

It makes NO difference what guarentee anyone does or does not give, nothing was asked for, this is NOT about gurarentees. If it was, even I would tell Emily she was SOAL.

THIS is about honest representation and responsibility and one particular individuals habitual inability to do that and take it on, respectively.

Emily wants NOTHING from mr. clark. Once you actually realize that, then all of the talk of guarentees and time limits and what she should have done, becomes moot.

She trusted mr. clark when he told her that she would not find cleaner animals than his, that he was trading her CAPTIVE BRED AND BORN HOLDBACKS from his own breeders.

She is simply stating that she, as with some others, was not given the truth by mr. clark.

It's as simple as that on her end.

mr. clark now, his lack of response, his knowing/not knowing which snakes they were depending on whose post he's replying to, he total inability to take any responsibility for this, that speaks to the type of person he is.

THAT is very important to many people. With all the Regius breeders out there, why do business with a known liar when you can find good honest breeders to give your money to?

mr. clark brought this on himself by his treatment of Emily.
again i understand your point as well..i guess bottom line is ed just respond and clear this up and everybody move on..if not then ed i guess it will be your own fault..no point in losing more customers over something this simple

tim