FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Bobby Hill - Varnyard Herps: Buyers Beware.
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 01:43 PM   #8
Siukie
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard View Post
You never paid the balance, I sent you the PayPal request. You have two names you go by, and the name here is not the one conected to the PayPal account. Please post the emails where you tried to contact me before coming here.
I never got any emails from you, I had contacted you in reply to our emails before. I called the number available on your website, I have a phone record to show that. I never received any invoice to put the remaining money down, I can prove that with my Paypal account, there is no record of ever receiving such invoice. I also have record of all the emails I sent you over this month that you never replied too. So if you did actually have the tegu's their was severely lacking communication on the matter. I think you should of sent out emails to your customers letting them know your tegu's had hatched at least. I got no emails from you at all, and you never returned my calls. Even if you claim you have tegu's right now, i'm no longer interested in purchasing a tegu from you, if I could have a refund of my $75 I would appreciate it.