FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry Inquiry on Todd Gearheart
Thread: Inquiry Inquiry on Todd Gearheart
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 02:56 PM   #32
xenesthis13
some positive closure

Jerry,

This is your first semi-positive communications, so I think it is constructive. I will use it to crystalize some facts and also to find closure on a constructive manner to our dealings.

1) IF I did not come through with the requested stock, you would have been refunded. You have implied the opposite and that is not correct. I thrive on repeat business and to imply that is simply wrong.

2) "You are NOT one of them..." - finally, yes I am not one of them.

3) "If I may suggest that when you do place an ad on Kingsnake which I see you are now doing you are adding the words "reservation" which at least will put the perspective buyer on notice that you "do not have the animals in question" and that the" photos are only similar to what you are receiving.. ". - noted and yes, I can do that. That is a constructive comment and I will comply with future advertising as suggested.

4) "... which I do NOT believe you were intending to do..." - That is right, but starting this thread with the words that you did and it's implications to readers does not mesh with your post today. I think you jumped the gun with a lot of miscommunication, bad assumptions and thinking the worst of somebody.

I consider this matter closed. Our business dealings concluded. I will comply with your suggestions and I hope you will comply with mine concerning communications and jumping the gun about things. Good luck in life and business.