FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Do NOT do sell to Shane Risely!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 10:59 PM   #54
tlmoon
I'm not a bug person and I don't know anything about you, Todd, so here's my take as a neutral party.

I looked at the email that was attached, and I agree that Shane seems unreasonable in wanting a replacement for a wild caught whip spider (is this thing like a spider? I'm a snake person lol). Todd was polite and professional in his email. He has a TOS, which is good.

If Shane has other evidence to present for his side he can certainly do so. At this time, I don't tend to have a sympathetic view of him, since he is not being reasonable, and also strike two for him, he couldn't manage to follow the simple rules about where to post a BOI thread. This doesn't seem like a person who pays careful attention to things.

So if I get a negative opinion of Todd....right now that's on Todd. Anyone who complains that the BOI is just soooooo unfair has either never read many of the threads, or is just being disingenous. There are MANY examples of threads where the OP is taken to task and the holes in their stories dismantled. Plenty of threads posted to bash one person have turned right around and the accuser ends up on people's "don't do business with" lists and the accused is completely vindicated.

All this fussing about the BOI just makes you, Todd, look difficult to deal with. You have a business - there are unreasonable people out there. It's going to happen. Being frustrated with that is human, but how you deal with them says something about you as well.