FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 05:57 PM   #1592
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM View Post
Michelle ;

I don't do Face Book or any of the social media things. Fauna is as close as that gets for me and actually this thread is the only one I ever responded to. It amazes me that from what I read here , there are quite a few of his FB followers who support his actions in this.

Has anyone on Face Book even suggested to him to just do the right thing and give you the prize that you won ??

Or do you get a certain amount of brain damage from visiting FB ??
I think a few people have tried but he posts 1/2 of things on his fb (like the "the I won the mass case because they saw all the facts. But In reality I was the one that requested it got dismissed.

On one of his posts in Oct on his fb page he was saying he offered me the t+ purple albino but he had not. So on that post o asked him if he was willing to give me the tegu. He ignored it. I messaged him and asked again for "clarification" and he said it's to late for that.

Please read if you haven't his comment #77 and 418

His fb posts are public but a few mo this ago he made it so only his friends can comment on it.
If anyone comments on his posts negatively he blocks them.

it's sad that he posts 1/2 stories in his favor and he has it so no one can rebut the misleading and wrong info