FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Cheryl at Double Trouble Dragons, Great Gal!
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2005, 04:19 PM   #1
bleedthefreak
Thumbs up Cheryl at Double Trouble Dragons, Great Gal!

About a month ago I contacted Cheryl via email about a 2 month old dragon she had up for sale. She responded to my email in record time, about 15 minutes. After some chatting back and forth, I decided to purchase him for $65.00. We agreed to meet at a halfway point, as she lives pretty close to me. We met at the agreed upon time and the dragon was even better than I had hoped for. Cheryl is a wonderful person, extremely nice and easy to do business with. We still email and IM each other regularly. Follow-up is NOT an issue with her! It's obvious that she takes great care of her animals, as this baby is the friendliest, most well-adjusted dragon I've ever seen. Not to mention he's eaten like a PIG since the day I've had him. Layne is growing like a weed, just like a baby dragon should. I expect him to get very big.
If you're looking for a healthy, friendly dragon for a reasonable price, don't hesitate to go with Cheryl! www.doubletroubledragons.com
Attached Images