FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Samantha Walters / A&S Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 04:34 AM   #10
Shiacolyte
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&S Reptiles View Post
Then the smaller normal (the one you bought) hadn't eaten. She gave me problems and being a college student I didn't have time for it.
are you not trying to sell a butter female Sam?.. Another problem feeder that you take the time to shove food in her mouth? is the quality of one snake not as important as the quality of another snake when they come from YOUR name.. YOUR business.. YOUR reputation? I appreciate meeting your BF, he was/is a nice guy. However you say you made it aware, and as someone has already said most people dont usually buy problem feeders unless they are at discount, I would've remembered being told about a problem feeder.. all we were told is that she didn't miss meals and ate fine for you, why on gods green earth would anyone want to spend $160 on a normal female.. on top of a tank and a half to get to there and back?

BTW, does this apply to problem feeders? do you guarantee that they are going to continue to give problems to the new owner? or how's that work exactly? Just curious...

http://aandsreptiles.weebly.com/terms.html

Guarantees

We guarantee the health, sex, and eating habits of the snake. We also guarantee live arrival. If your snake is dead on arrival you must notify us within an hour of receiving the snake. The health guarantee is good for one week. After one week we are not reliable for any deaths. If the animal you received is sexed wrong we will pay to ship it back and either refund you or replace it.