FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Chris Davis
Thread: Info Chris Davis
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 07:09 PM   #2
Turtle 77541
He never offered any of these to me. He later sent the following email to me at the end of 2016:

Name:  pic 6.jpg
Views: 1054
Size:  138.1 KB

At least it was a polite note. But I never had any dialogue with him during 2016 where I told him I wouldn’t mind waiting longer. He took it upon himself to offer these two for sale in 2016 without offering them to me and then sent this email at the end of the year after making his sales.

Apparently 2017 was a bad year for him but this year (2018) he was able to produce some caramels. He and I agreed that he was going to ship two caramels to me and call our transaction complete.

He later added new requirements to our already finalized deal (finalized in 10/13/15).

His new requirement of me is (in his words that he messaged me with a 2am) “You will send id or you will receive nothing.”

Here is the last email I received from him:

Name:  pic 7.png
Views: 1053
Size:  148.7 KB

I've never been asked to send my ID to complete transactions. I've had the same phone number and email address for over 15 years. He has my full name, address, phone number, email address and Facebook account. I'm not sure what more he thinks I owe him.