FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Freedom breeder rodent rack
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 02:10 PM   #1
RAZR REPTILES
Freedom breeder rodent rack

UPDATE = I have sold a few of these and have a few more to go i think 11 left some have feeding trowels on front some on back.

I have a few freedom breeder 10 level 50 tub rodent rack's for sale.

I got these on a deal awhile back and never used them since they did not fit into my plans with the rodent rooms i have.

They have a little surface rust nothing major and peeling paint nothing new with freedom breeders but other wise they are solid.

They will come as you see in the pictures along with all brand new water nipples and water tubing and tubing clips and screws to secure the tubing all you need to do is install them how you want them.

The feed trowels have been moved to the front of the rack not like most that have them in the back. This makes for easier positioning of the racks against walls or back to back and easy feeding.

These are great racks to use for mice or rat breeding only reason i sell them is i have same style in wood and don't use the metal.

These have been fully bleached pressure washed and then disinfected with spray and are ready to go as when i got them from the guy who was a major pig they where filthy.

I do not want to ship these unless your paying and setting things up with a shipper.
They can be picked up in central new jersey around 08816 or depending where you need them i can deliver for free or a fee.

I want $1300.00 each rack.

I will have other racks made from wood with mason tubs for sale as soon as i get to that trailer for around $200.00 each also got in this deal.
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]