FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Good Guy Monica Burt - Foschi Exotic Serpents
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 01:05 AM   #6
J&J Dragons
Thumbs up Even better than described!

I purchased a snake from Monica and it arrived in style! The polyester fill she uses as cushioning is far superior to the newspaper others use. The snake must have felt as if it was riding on a cloud.

I'm not the first (as you can see in the quote below) & I'm sure I won't be the last to say the snake i pulled out of the box was 10x brighter & all around more gorgeous than the pictures of the snake pictured in the fauna classifieds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesRkewl View Post
Thanks again Monica, the Bee is as gorgeous or more so than you described...

Monica's pictures of the snakes do not do the snakes justice.
If you are looking at one of Monica's classifieds posts and you are thinking to yourself: 'gee that's a nice looking snake, I wonder if I should get it?' ...Get it!!!

You will more than likely be pleasantly surprised when you open the box and find that the snake you thought was maybe an 8 out of 10 is actually a perfect 10!

I bought what I thought was a 7 but I pulled him out of the box & he is a 10! Yet I feel I only paid the price of a 7. Such a great find & what a steal!

He is way brighter in person & his temperament is great. I couldn't make him hiss or strike at me if I tried. He is just the right balance of active & cuddly.

Could not be more delighted with this purchase. From the communication, to the shipping, to the snake itself everything was perfect.