FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - I have a question to ask
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2002, 03:13 PM   #165
WebSlave
OK,  this thread is getting REALLY old!  First off, let me share an email with you to clear up something and then be the basis for my next action:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">
Posted: Mar. 01 2002,07:33

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reporting a post to a moderator:

================================

Link to Post: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/cgi-bin....ntry431
Topic Title: I have a question to ask
Forum: Board of Inquiry
Reported by: Brisco P. Darlin

IP Address of sender: 10.103.4.112

Email address of sender: briscob1@hotmail.com

Reported on: Mar. 01 2002,07:33

This is my name. Jeri L. Liller to be exact. Dave Lawson did not know my name until emails containing my name were posted. I assure you that i am not inbred and unless you want to go to court and fork out the money for a geneology report, Get rid of this garbage. Any self respecting business person would not allow such slander to go on. These posts have many copies. One to everyone involved in this mess, one to Pasco Co. sherriffs dept. One to the lawyers we were forced to hire because of this and several on friends and families computers just in case something mysteriously happens. Names dates and all other information have been recorded.
</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

Jeri, &nbsp;you have admitted that you are posting under a false name. &nbsp;That is grounds for me to delete every one of your messages here as well as delete your logon account. &nbsp;I will leave your messages but will delete you log on with the suggestion you re-apply for a logon with your TRUE name.

Secondly, this thread has gone on long enough and it's time to move on. &nbsp;I will close this thread and suggest that you all do NOT attempt to re-ignite the flames in another newly created thread.