FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inbreeding
Thread: Inbreeding
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 07:50 PM   #26
mikey
Quote:
Originally Posted by outsdr2
Hello , absolutely not. can someone please define a genetic tear? my understanding is that to see the negative results of inbreeding takes atleast 10 generations. (Ross&Marzec (1990). also I wonder if someone could mess up the bloodline by making a weaker species and ultimately lead to the genetic exhaustion of one given bloodline.

Jack
Did you take that from this thread also....

considered that the so-called one “imbreeding depression” in the rectums them is begun to verify, according to Ross&Marzec (1990), around to the tenth generation of consanguinity. The lowering, for compromissione, of the defense of immunity is only one of the modalities with which such manifest phenomenon. As an example in the boidi (i.e some north-European lines of blood of A.dumerili) are often the selection of geniuses bearers chronic respiratory problems that debilitate the animal until death. Such occurrence however has been taken place also in within morph with the first USA lines of moluri albino and green taken advantage of (especially the second one) to the improbable one. That you from also the sense of like in the years, man by hand that the market morph has been gone expanding, has been experienced and made to rise to routinaria praxis one series of practical riproduttive apt to ask for the genetic exhaustion of one given bloodline.