FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Good Guy Reptile Addictions Spokane Washington
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 09:23 PM   #34
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Wendy, here is how I view ALL of these so-called good guy/ bad guy threads regarding you... In this thread alone, the post count of all the people who like you, are local, shop in your retail location for the most part, and everyone of them has less than 50 posts.

I understood in some post that you put Fauna fliers in your store and I think thats GREAT, honestly I do. But I am curious though, as well as placing those Fauna fliers in your store, are you also soliciting "good guy" threads posts about you as well?

Looking at this post it does sound like she is soliciting Good Guy threads by offering a 15% off coupon and by setting an example as Reptile Addictions "Good Guy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileAddictions View Post
WE NEED YOUR INPUT AND WILL GIVE YOU A 15% COUPON FOR IT!

www.faunaclassifieds.com

This will need to be in a format that will allow a reader to quickly find what they are looking for. Topic lines should display the name of the person or business that the message is concerning. Please make it easier on the readers by letting them know whom or what your message is about without having to open it to find out.

Optionally, something like (BAD GUY), (INQUIRY), (INFO), or (GOOD GUY) can follow the name. Something like: Joe Blow's Bargain Basement Bullets (GOOD GUY). Simply stating something like "Avoid this guy!" on the topic line is completely useless as it requires someone to open your message just to see what in the world you are griping about.

If used, the labels will be designated as the following definitions:
(BAD GUY) - someone or some business that should be avoided. Provide FACTS supporting this opinion.
(GOOD GUY) - someone or some business that you are recommending. Reasons are not required, but an example of your experience would be helpful.
(INQUIRY) - you are looking for information on the listed person or business. Perhaps you are considering doing business with them and would like some feedback.
(INFO) - this can be information of any sort about the person or business. Not necessarily good nor bad, could be something along the line of your hearing they got in a shipment of something of interest recently.

EXAMPLE: Reptile Addictions Store- Spokane, Wa. (GOOD GUY)

More labels can be added as appropriate and requested.
Please note that inflammatory, malicious, or derogatory statements in the topic line are not appropriate and will be edited or deleted as needed.