FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Shipping to be held for pickup?
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 05:08 PM   #6
FireStorm
My question:

"I have an account with you guys, and am getting ready to ship for the first time when I get some cooler weather (I'm in FL). I just had a question that I couldn't find the answer to on your site. If it's there and I missed it, sorry to bother you. I'm wondering if I need to ship my package to be held for pickup @ a Fedex location or if I can ship to a residential address. I've gotten mixed answers from other breeders on this so I wanted to double check. I'm shipping hatchling Ball Pythons, and I just want to make sure I do everything correctly.
Thanks,
Shelly"

Their answer:

"Shelly,
You can absolutely mark your package as "Hold for Pickup!" We recommend this quite often as it ensures your package won't be cruising around in a hot FedEx truck all day long, and that it is kept safe and secure until your customer is able to pick it up.
-Kevin
ShipYourReptiles.com
kevin@shipyourreptiles.com"

I knew I could ship "hold for pickup", I just wasn't sure if I had to...I couldn't find it stated on the website for sure (its very possible that I missed it)...

Thanks for the help guys...I just want all of my shipments to go as smoothly as possible