FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Kevin Smith - oreganus@hotmail
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004, 11:21 PM   #98
oreganus
Lightbulb Hmm...

I find this a little strange that Jeremy has these supposed emails from me, but if you look at the replies they are stating him against shipping anything but delta, then if you look at the tracking number info, it isn't signed by Jeremy Sabatini, it is signed by someone with the last name "Molt"?? This is the first time I have looked at this thread in hours, so yes, I have been quiet about this info Jeremy just posted. In fact, I just emailed Ray a few minutes ago before I even looked at the last few posts. Okay, let's review the info from Jeremy:

1> He doesn't like the snake and wants a refund.

2>He won't let the deal be rectified unless I ship him the money in an unsecure way without getting any evidence of him still having the snake in his possesion or any garauntee I will get the snake back after he has the money.

3> He posts a bunch of BS about me on Fauna, I come on here and tell him point blank that he can send the snake to me COD and it will be taken care of.

4> Instead of taking my offer, he continously tries to tell everyone I did something wrong by posting false emails and no proof of anything.

5>He can't show a picture of the snake in over six months, but yet he can post a supposed shipping label(which was never shown)
6> He finally gives a tracking number, but it was signed by someone with the last name molt, but doesn't say where it originated from.
7> he still has no proof of anything that he claims, and still can't even prove he has the snake or answer to why he is so against doing the deal in a secure manner.

This is getting better by the minute. Can't wait to see what comes out next. Keep shooting Jeremy, maybe you can figure out some way to prove your lies.
Kevin Smith

PS-how about proof that you still have the snake? or how about shipping the snake delta COD and I will post pics??