FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry STEVEN MILLER? JAMES COZZA?
Thread: Inquiry STEVEN MILLER? JAMES COZZA?
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 12:23 PM   #68
Jela's Phat Phibs
I really appreciate you coming forward with this Shawn and separating yourself from it all. It is clear that Steven is a criminal and is going to keep attempting this with other people. At some point, since he is running his name into the ground at a rapid pace, he will need other acquaintances to join forces with so that the crime spree can continue.

I know that in my dealing, Steven chose to do most of the transaction over the phone. This is smart from a criminal's perspective as there isn't much documentation to prove one theory or another. Fortunately for me, we texted quite a bit too so at least I have those printouts for the authorities.

One thing that I suspected from the beginning was that he was 18-19 years old. I even asked him point blank his age and he maintained that he was 23 years old. He also was big on name dropping listing all of the resources that he had bought from through the years, etc. He was REALLY big on throwing Brians (BHB) name out there.

It's a shame that as much as I talked to this guy on the phone over the course of a day, that he knew in his mind the whole time that he was a thief and that he was just going to rip me off. That my friends is a sad, sad individual.