FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Female Midland Painted Turtle
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 10:50 PM   #1
Mollyadelaide19
Female Midland Painted Turtle

I have an adult female Midland painted turtle that I would like to find a new home for. I have only had her a few months and before that she was severely neglected. She had some extreme shell rot, which she is still recovering from. Most of the rot is gone, which is why I now feel comfortable selling her, but there is still some spots that will need to be cared for. She is a great turtle, while I wouldn't hold her, she always comes up to eat and is very cute. She was housed with a male before I rescued her, so there is always a possibility that she is pregnant.

I feel that she is a special case so I would like to make sure that she is going to a home with experience or at least the knowledge to care for her.

I will ship her as well as meet locally. I am asking 30, plus 40-60 for shipping if applicable. She will come with food, treats, as well as treatment for her shell rot if you would like it. I am also open to trade.

She really is a great turtle! I just took her in as an emergency case and feel that she is ready to move to a new home.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk