FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - What will happen if I....
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 11:52 PM   #37
joseydiann
Ha and I see a few of you are no better than her, if you are tired of seeing questions or the same kinds of questions over and over maybe this site should be for the pros only, lets lock all the new comers out and throw away the newbies trying to learn something, that will solve your problem. OR maybe YOU should avoid those posts and questions if they bother you so much???

As for those of you that do care and would like to answer a few questions, please email me and let me know so I can ask you, because as I said I don't care to "learn" on HERE anymore!

Oh and yes, I can search for hours and read MANY sites to get information, however it is the same as care sheets, I can look up 10 different ones and 8 of them be totally different and have false information.
I for one like to ask people who I know cares for many snakes daily and have for years, I like to talk with people NOT just read info that could have been posted by someone who has no idea what they are talking about, I'd like to do it right..
BUT that's just me!

And "Deb" this is my thread I made it, anyone is welcome to stay right here and post all day long if they'd like, no one has to go back to "their OWN posts"