FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Kevin Smith oreganus@hotmail.com
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2002, 09:23 PM   #1
ARKON
I purchased a cb monkey tail skink off of Kevin, she is so incredible that words cannot even begin to describe her. spam_I did not have all the money up front so kevin let me pay in installments. spam_He replied to everyone of my emails within hours, sometimes even minutes as we did have quite a few sent to each other. spam_He maintained contact with me the whole time and let me know what was going on every few days. She was also packed very securley and safe and arrived on time when he said she would. spam_Kevin was so nice and easy to work with, he even wanted to pay for the shipping. spam_I can tell that she was treated with alot of love and care because she is very vibrant and loves to climb all over people. Kevin, I can't thank you enough, I would purchase from you again in a second and would recomend you to anybody without hesitation. spam_If you want a smooth and stress free transaction, then don't even think twice about purchasing from kevin if he has what your looking for!!!!!!! Two thumbs up and 5 stars, way to go Kevin.