FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info My dealing with Cobain1309 (Chris Grisham)
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 09:30 PM   #75
senusenu
So, apparently I am bored, and nosy. I tried finding more info on this guy.

I have found his Facebook page here.

Confirmation: This pair of bearded dragons posted to his Facebook page (photo proof uploaded below) is also listed here (photo proof uploaded below).

Now, into the rabbit hole!

A search for his email address cobain1309@att.net brings me to: this post in this thread, providing a phone number of 772-621-6191 or 7726216191 (to optimize search results) and the email address kiva1309@att.net.

Another result for cobain1309@att.net is this thread, detailing a bad transaction in which Chris Grisham took money and did not send product. This post in that thread indicates that Chris Grisham, going under the username Thermal Chaser has another username, Wavewalker, in another forum proved with this link, in a post signed off by someone named Chris. Potentially two usernames to also look out for.

A search for 772-621-6191 from the first RCgroups link brings me to this Ripoff Report for a Chris Grisham in Stuart, Florida. That Ripoff Report also gives us the email address kiva1309@att.net.

Searching for kiva1309@att.net gives us this post in this thread. Signed by Chris Grisham and giving us a third username, jazz1309, to watch out for.

The number 1309 seems to be a recurring theme in his email addresses and usernames though I can't figure what significance it could mean.

Just some interesting info and evidence that he's not exactly stellar at completing sales or following through with purchases. The person from the first RCgroups thread states they sent a money order, so if you do decide to make a sale with him, absolutely do not send unrecoverable funds.
Attached Images