FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - My Boa nightmare turns to a dream :) (pics of the new fam)
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2016, 05:50 PM   #1
bear
My Boa nightmare turns to a dream :) (pics of the new fam)

So if you read my other thread explaining why I got out of the reptile biz and lost my passion for the whole thing all together, this would be the sequel, the one where I get all of my passion back and the new snake family of my dreams. Firstly, ALL of my transactions went smooth, everyone arrived warm and healthy and muscular with no surprises although I am very paranoid and constantly checking their temps and cleaning like a crazy person which is not a bad thing I guess... but anyways to the introductions!

I am going about my collection this time around with one thing in mind. I'm buying my dream snakes/projects and that's it. I won't buy a single snake that I don't think is special and of the highest quality for me to enjoy. So here there are

1st up is Felix, the coral sunglow Motley boa (my wife named him because the kids couldn't come up with anything, daughter kept saying pencil was a good name sooooo...

2nd is Coral, the coral albino arabesque boa, she's 5 years old and 25lbs. Her and Felix will have a date or two as soon as she settles in for a few more weeks or maybe next fall we'll see...

I'll put the next pair in the next post
Attached Images