FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Brandon Greene
Thread: Bad Guy Brandon Greene
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 06:09 PM   #66
belindabibee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsky29 View Post
I purchased a dragon from this guy over here. A male that's suppose to be two that he supposedly purchased as a pet but decided to lot him go. I believed that until after attempting to pair him with three different females finding he is not interested in breeding any of them. I contacted Brandon asked him for a refund and to return this male back to him he's not responding at all. Has anyone over here ever done business with him before? I also felt the need to let other's know what happened as I believe he knew this dragon wouldn't breed.... He's a beautiful male but I was also told he liked be handled and he does not like to be held at all. I guess this is the risk you run purchasing via the internet just sad there are people who lie and cheat you out of your funds.
Brandon,
This is just my 2 cents. I work in the veterinary field. I can tell you by the picture that you put up that is the bottom half of a female. There are no femoral pores noted and it doesn't have the buldges that come from the hemipenis. If that dragon was2 years old you would see these signs no problem!
Just FYI. Sorry for your misfortune. Your he is a she! That's why she doesn't want to breed with other females.
Take care,
Belinda

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk