FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Kevin Smith - oreganus@hotmail
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2004, 01:17 AM   #10
oreganus
Question In response to Jeremy....

Okay, this response is for Jeremy and his little king problem. I have offered to buy the snake back continuously from him on several occasions. All that I asked was for a currrent picture that showed the snake alive and well. He for some strange reason can't supply a picture of the snake, I don't know why, it only takes a few moments to take a pic and send it to me. On three different occasions this has happened over a period of 6 mos. The snake is a rodent feeder, it was purchased from Earl Turner as a rodent feeder. But that is beside the point, he didn't like the snake, so I agreed to buy it back from him, but he can supply no proof that he still has the snake and has been quite badgering about me blindly sending the money to him with not so much as a photo showing the snake to be alive and in his care. Keep in mind, he originally said he couldn't get the snake to feed, then said he had it eating snakes, and can't photograph the snake. I told Jeremy to send the snake via delta and make it COD for the entire amount of the snake, which given the fact that he can't show any pictures of the snake, is more than fair on my part. He is for some reason refusing to do so. Why? that is my only question, it seems a fair request given the circumstances. With all the strange struggles over the little things, I am kind of left with the question of whether or not I would get the snake back if I agreed to send the money. Jeremy has the option of sending the snake to me COD, I have been more than fair and I am not going to set my self up to get ripped off, so it is up to him.
Kevin Smith